Sunday, October 30, 2011

All the Firsts

Yesterday, for the first time in so many years, I finally met up with 3 Yahoo! Towers buds. 


Drank my first margarita for the first time with them and failed terribly. Tipsy, face went red and started having rashes afterwards :( 


Celebrated one of my Towers buds birthday at Westin Hotel. And for the first time, I saw the candle being put up-side-down into the cake by another Towers bud.


For the first time again, we celebrated the birthday without any flame on the candle, cus there wasn't a match box in the hotel room.


After the cake cutting and eating, we brought our lappys to the lobby for Tower-ing :D Insanely fun. We couldn't play it in the room cus they charge for the internet RM50 per day per computer. 


What! My Saturday and Sunday are over already?!

No comments:

Post a Comment